Confederation Council Foundation for Africa Inc.,
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 7:56 AM
Subject: [PK] KM and OKLI, kama hii beer!
From: paul nyandoto
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 12:31 PM
Subject: RE: US prosecutor condemns Hague trials of Kenyan leaders
To: Progressive Kenyans
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [PK] US prosecutor condemns Hague trials of Kenyan leaders
Top Ban Ki-moon aide fights Sierra Leone corruption claimsBy KEMO CHAM in Freetown | Friday, March 1 2013 at 12:12
- Kenyan farmer reaps from quail eggs venture
- Tanzania on EAC: You won't get rid of us easily
- Tanzania ‘formally’ isolated from EAC
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- 'My daughter was a virgin', says Mugabe's wife
- Wanted Ugandan socialite seized in Rwanda
- Madagascar's new sex tourism
- Westgate strike 'proof of Al-Shabaab might'
- Botswana now backs President Kenyatta on ICC
- Pay scandal rocks Sierra Leone`s troops in Somalia
An Open Letter to the dishonorable Ban Ki-moon
Calling for a United Nations’ Spring
Terje Rød-Larsen, the fraudster
(PDF - 597.9 kb)