Confederation Council Foundation for Africa Inc.,
Press ReleaseDecember 30, 2013, Juba, South SudanSSHURSA urges international community to disallow President Museveni destroying South Sudan
- Calls on the International Community should strongly condemn and urge Mr. Museveni to stop meddling in South Sudanese internal affairs and restraint him from uttering statements that don’t serve purpose of peace and reconciliation in South Sudan but fueling violence
- Urges Mr. Museveni to stop moblizing IGAD countries to destroy South Sudan militarily under the claim of fighting SPLA forces against Juba under former South Sudan’s VP Riek Machar.
- Urges Uganda Parliament to pass a motion against illegal deployment of UPDF to call on Mr. Museveni to withdraw them from South Sudan before it is regarded as forces of occupation.
- SSHURSA urges sane members of South Sudan Legislative Assembly to pass a motion against the deployment of Uganda’s troops in South Sudanese soil which fuels internal conflict.
- SSHURSA calls upon IGAD to pursue peace and reconciliation by discussing root causes of crises with the ruling party SPLM rather than taking sides to further deep wounds among the South Sudanese people who are well educated in what has been going in South Sudan and how the current crises started.
- Calls upon international human rights groups and people of good will to expose and condemn Museveni’s acts of partiality that is fueling crises in South Sudan and throwing Great Lakes region into crises. Any sane human being must ask; if Museveni’s UPDF failed to defeat the rebellion of Nothern Uganda Joseph Konyi’s Lord Resistance Army for over 20 years, what miracle would he have to be successful in foreign land if not yearn for organized anarchy in South Sudan to divert the intention of Ugandans from their own internal governance crises?
- SSHURSA also calls upon international community to pressure on President Salva Kiir to release the 11 political detainees he alleged of staging a coup against him. The release will pave way for dialogue between him and his former deupty Riek Machar.
- SSHURSA calls upon UN to create buffer zone between the fighting forces to prevent more escalation of violence and pressure the two leaders for talks genuinely meant to bring sanity, peace and true reconciliation to South Sudan.
- Calls upon Uganda and South Sudanese civil society to stage demonstrations against iilegal deployment of UPDF in South Sudan.
- Finally, SSHURSA condemns the violence and the irresponsible SPLM dictatorship that has thrown the country into deep insecurities and also pays deep condolences to all families for the loss of dear ones in the senseless war.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Website: www:sshursa.org
- Tel: +211955300382/+211921114362;
- Juba, Republic of South Sudan
December 25, 2013 (SSNA) -- My dear readers globally, what had happened in the Republic of South Sudan is beyond description for those who have survived from the Soldiers of Mayardit who have failed to lead the people of South Sudan in a good way.
First and foremost I would like to give many appreciation to the God Almighty for the Protection when I was captured in my house on Tuesday the 17th of December after they have killed my three relatives in my present and destroyed my passport and my all academics document.
Summary of the Violence in Juba
The fighting started on Sunday the 15th of December 2013 at around 10:00pm at night hour and on Monday the 16th, 17th and 18th of December was the time the soldiers loyal to Kiir began to killed the Nuer Tribe from Houses, they killed one thousand plus if not thousands from the Nuer tribe based on the recent research carry out by the Nuer people after some of civilians went to the United Nations (UN) compound in Juba.
The recent violence that was initiated by President Kiir and his Groups have really killed many civilians and the number of the dead in Juba is beyond a thousand and most of the those who were killed are from the Nuer Society; these people were targeted by the Dinkas from BharelGazal , they have killed up to their expectations.
The incident that started on Sunday the 15th of December 2013 , again, I personally thanks God almighty that I have survive from President Kiir’s Millitary Intelligent(MI) Genocide in Juba after they killed three of my relatives. I was arrested for the whole week in SPLA General Quarters (Gida), but, I really thanks God that, the Intelligent disagree among themselves on what to do about me and on whether to kill me or not. I was released on Wednesday this week but right now I am out of South Sudan territory.
All my documents were burned in my presence and they took a way my Cameras. More articles are on the way analyzing the South Sudan Genocide 2013 by President and his BharelGazal Loyalists.
The Author is the Independent Journalist and Columnist for the South Sudan News Agency and Juba Monitor Newspaper. He is currently in Nairobi Kenya. You can contact him through: firstname.lastname@example.org