Confederation Council Foundation for Africa Inc.,
For more from Bill Gates and President Clinton, check out the December 2013 issue of WIRED.
Photography and video courtesy of:
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Clinton Foundation/Max W. Orenstein
Subscribe to the all-new WIRED channel here:
Visit the WIRED channel for more video: http://www.youtube.com/WIRED
AfDB Rolls Out the First Capacity Building Program On Value for Money in Social Service Delivery in East Africa6 November 2013
- Discuss key challenges and share knowledge and best practices in implementing strategies that improve value for money;
- Build capacity of the key stakeholders (finance, health, education and CSOs) to improve dialogue and effectively play their role in ensuring value for money;
- Further develop and strategize ways of integrating education VfM materials and methods into health and finance;
- Identify areas of in-depth capacity building and continued learning on improving value for money; and
- Explore partnership with training institutions towards sustainable capacity building at a larger scale.