His Excellency Robert Godec the U.S. Ambassador
- Stop and Eliminate Insecurity from Terrorism by organized Rebel groups and Pirates that is fueling Rebel action groups with mushrooming of Mercenaries posing danger on Border Security, Arms Proliferation, ammunition with illegal Human Trafficking.....
- This Proliferation of small arms and light weapons is increasingly growing in Africa and is dangerously used by Kagame and Museveni making it a transnational organized crime in the Great Lakes Regions where Rwanda and Uganda are constantly bullying, committing genocide and terrorizing East Africa with killings of Congolese in DRC Congo stealing of Migingo with fueling excessive corruption with impunity and pirating as well as with the help of Chinese destroying and polluting the Environment. Stop illegal sale of fire-arms with sophisticated, dangerous and deadly destructive weapons to Africa, as this is expounding Civil Conflicts and is destroying lives.This as a result is threatening elimination of Congolese livelihood and survival with the Coastal people of Mombasa including the Luos living in and around Lake Victoria.
- There is urgent need to stop child prostitution as it is destroying fundamentals fabric of moral discipline of African cultural values and tradition with destruction of Domestic Family unity.
- Stop Drug Trafficking,
- Stop Foreign Currency trafficking & laundering,
- STOP LAND GRABBING of all manner (a situation where, some African family members engage in corruption with politicians and resorted to stealing and grabbing the ancestral family land where they stole and transferred family land with the help of corrupt Administration/local Chiefs and changed the Certificate of Land ownership to the politically correct individuals names in an illegal manner and not respecting dignity and value of cultural value of the community – a situation that must be addressed urgently and situation restored).
- Stop illegal and unfair Trading that are done sneakily with support of corrupt politicians sponsored by the greedy Corporate Special Interest. This situation is bound to create worse-case-scenario of disunity and fuel Civil War. It has been noted that, these greedy Corporate Special Interest do not value or respect the law that provide a harmonious good environment for doing business under peace and unity to thrive for all, but prefer to engage jungle rule that benefit their selfish and greed with a small group of their network……..it is therefore that, they are enemies of Democracy that stand for good Governance with Just Rule of Law. As a result, they have provided open door for Chinese to engage in dangerous corruption in Africa but it is time this must stop and Law and Order begin to shape our lives for better.
- Protect the environment and eliminate climatic pollutions that are exasperated by the Chinese in Africa through their bad trading practices
- Stop cyberwars.........through interruptions, hacking, phishing, waylaying, obstructions, harrassments and intimidation etc.,
ü Providing networking opportunities
ü Empowering the regions
Good Trading Practices must offer opportunities for:
1.Creating Economic innovation for progressive development
2.Transparency and Accountability
3.Fair Trading Practices
4.Payment of a Fair Price
5.Ensuring no Child Labor and Forced Labor
6.Commitment to Non Discrimination, Gender Equity and Freedom of Association
7.Ensuring Good Working Conditions
8.Providing Capacity Building for progressive development
9.Promoting Fair Trade Partnership
10.Respect and Protects the Environment
Fair Trading is the way to go between Africa and the USA. It is time to be fully engaged and we have no time to waste.
Confederation Council Foundation for Africa Inc.,
More than a year after the boundaries commission set out to map out a tiny Island in Lake Victoria, a solution seems unlikely. The standoff between Kenya and Uganda over Migingo continues with Uganda asserting its authority. Kenya has presence on the island but they play second fiddle to the seemingly superior Ugandans and that's not all, the Kenya police at the island have had to deal with a number of administrative and procedural issues. NTV's Ken Mijungu was at the island and reports on a territorial dispute that may not be easy to resolve.
Kenya's spineless baby Government better respect the General when he speaks.. says alot how a landlocked country can bully us like this. That's a true General not this fat oafs in our Government he was fighting wars while they were getting fat on Mama's cooking! Useless!
Back in the 70s, Idi Amin intimated that part of Kenya all the way from the Uganda border to Naivasha was really Uganda territory. Mzee Kenyatta had only two words for him, "Jaribu uone". There is a certain madness in a country where they are outlawing miniskirts, where opposition politicians are beaten up and humiliated publicly and where the govt has been unable to capture a rebel who rapes women and children en masse. We should not let Uganda bully us over Migingo.